Lawn Aeration and Overseeding
Best Lawn Aeration and Overseeding
Grassroots need air, water, and nutrients to grow thick and strong.
The core lawn aeration process pulls small plugs of soil to the surface and creates holes in the ground, allowing air, water, and nutrients to reach the root system.
Even one lawn aeration session can improve your lawn health and bring it back on the right path.
As a homeowner looking to protect your investment, our program will help you save time and money.
Get a FREE estimate for your lawn aeration and overseeding.
Lawn Aeration and Overseeding Process
Not every lawn has the same lawn aeration and overseeding needs.
Our team of experienced lawn technicians can make the proper adjustments to the scope of work for each lawn.
What makes us different:
- We ensure the optimum amount of passes over the lawn with our aerators based on the lawn density, severity of compaction, and seeding needs.
- The right equipment is used appropriately for each lawn – Stand-on machines for large lawns and walk-behind machines for small lawns.
- All landscape beds, driveways, walkways, and edges are treated with a garden weasel and drop-seeded for consistent results.
- Our aeration and overseeding process includes a starter fertilizer – high in phosphorus and essential bio stimulates; the new seedlings are sure to thrive.
Quality Blue Tag Seeds
We spread our hand-picked, Certified Blue Tag seed mix over your lawn.
This process will continue to build the density and vigor of your lawn after your lawn aeration process.
Progressively, you will see dead patches disappear, and your lawn gets thicker.
The Blue Tag seeds go through rigorous labeling standards. They’re tested and inspected to gain the seal of approval from the State Crop Improvement Association.
DTL Total Turf Care offers the best seeds recognized by the industry. So claim your FREE estimate today.
Lawn Aeration and Overseeding FAQ
Lawn aeration is one of the four critical components in maintaining a thicker and greener lawn along with proper mowing, watering, and fertilization.
Hence, it is recommended once per year. Lawn aeration is a simple process that will benefit your lawn.
Most homeowners or property managers do not know this process’s actual effects & benefits because most corporate lawn services seldom provide thorough lawn aeration.
In some cases, overseeding often comes right after core aeration. Overseeding means spreading new grass seed into the lawn. Once the core aeration is done, we spread our hand-picked, Certified Blue Tag seed mix over your lawn. This process will continue to build the density and vigor of your lawn. Progressively, you will see dead patches disappear and your lawn gets thicker.
Therefore, it is widely accepted that overseeding after core aeration is the ideal combination because aeration exposes soil, and seed-to-soil contact is key for successful germination. This is the reason why most companies are overseeding at the same time as aeration.
There are eight benefits that lawn aeration offers to your lawn:
- Alleviate soil compaction.
- Drive oxygen into topsoil profile/root zone.
- Deeper and denser root growth development.
- Nutrient uptake optimization.
- Decreased water runoff.
- Improved moisture retention.
- Alleviate thatch build-up.
- Improve turf stand by introducing high-quality seed cultivars into the lawn.
Grassroots need air, water, and nutrients to grow thick and strong. Compaction prevents the penetration of the essential elements in the soil. Even slight compaction can impact the health and beauty of your lawn.
The core aeration process pulls small plugs of soil to the surface and creates holes into the ground to allow air, water, and nutrients to reach the root system. Even one lawn aeration session can improve your lawn health and bring it back on the right path.
Yes, we offer a free estimates. There is no upfront or hidden fee. Our estimates are entirely free.
We measure the lawns via Google Earth, send our quote to you, and if pricing is accepted, we start the lawn aeration and overseeding process.
Enjoy The Benefits of Custom Lawn Care Plans.
Give us a call or claim your FREE estimate!